Hi, I’m Alissa, owner of Little Dreamers Photography. I was born in South Dakota, attended University in Minnesota for Business Administration and as soon as I completed my degree I hightailed it to warmer weather. I created Little Dreamers Photography in the summer of 2012 and have photographed hundreds of families in and around Austin. I also started a family of my own in 2015 when my husband and I were blessed with a spirited, sensitive and adorable little boy. He's 2 1/2 now, so let's just say I get toddlers. And, I get all that goes into being a parent.
I specialize in babies, bellies and families because that’s where it’s at for me! I get my inspiration from your cuddly, squishy, fresh newborn and the laughs of families rippling through the air. I can 100% say I will enjoy every single minute spent with your family, regardless of a crying newborn or strong-willed toddler. I'm in it with you and am committed to capturing your family authentically. Word on the street is that I "have the patience of a saint" and am "a baby whisperer". I can't say that I disagree.
I really really love what I do. My hope is that from your very first interaction with me you feel comfortable, confident that you will be taken care of, and at the end looking forward to our next photo-shoot together.
- I'm left handed, my husband is left handed and so is my son. My husband and I also both have a left handed sibling. It's pretty cool.
- I had long, dark, curly hair until I moved to Austin. When the heat got to me I chopped it into a pixie, went platinum blonde and never looked back.
- I've been told my laugh is “funny”. (hopefully in the good way) I'd have to agree.
- My personal style is Scandinavian/modern, and white and grey are definitely considered legitimate colors in my book.
- I'm a listener more than a talker, and my second career choice would be a therapist.